Stackable Gigabit Switches
A high-performing and scalable family of switches for today’s demanding network requirements. The extended choice of models in the x510 series makes them ideal for a wide range of applications from the small core to the network edge. approved for U.S. defense network deployments and v1.3-certified for advanced SDN.
- Use built-in ™ technology for easy management of port-density at the network edge, or resiliency in the core
- Create resilient, distributed backbones that are easy to manage with long-distance stacking
- Dual load-sharing power supplies enable maximum uptime and minimal maintenance (x510 models only)
- Flexible deployment options with Gigabit copper, fiber and PoE+ models with 10G uplinks
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Autonomous Management Framework™ ( )
- Deployable as an AMF master or as an AMF member switch
- and G.8032 ERPS for fast-failover resilient ring networks
- Market-leading SDN with industry certified OpenFlow v1.3
- Microsoft Network Load Balancing (MS NLB) support
- Active Fiber Monitoring for secure fiber networks
There are no products to list in this category.